The association for administrators, district superintendents, principals, assistant principals, supervisors and those who support the public schools of Florida.
FASA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Membership in FASA doesn't cost, it Pays!
- FASA Summer Conference: This
annual gathering of education leaders in Florida brings together
nationally known speakers, pertinent exhibits; best practices with
colleagues; and dynamic sessions covering every aspect of educational
leadership. FASA members receive a registration discount.
- Legislative Days: This conference of legislative
briefings, brainstorming and lobbying Florida’s legislature is an annual
event. This intensive conference provides you with current information
and valuable legislative contacts. Conference is held in Tallahassee and there is no registration fee.
- Drive-in Workshops and Trainings
- State and National Award Programs
- Board and Committee Opportunities
- Career Center: The premier electronic recruitment resource for the industry.
- Florida Association of Student Councils
FASA continues to lead the way in preparing the next generation of
leaders by providing administrative services to these statewide
associations that are run by dynamic students and activity advisors.
- FASA Friday Facts: A weekly e-letter
- FASA News Tracker: A daily headline e-news service
- Legislative Updates/Action Alerts/Video Updates
- Florida Education Calendar: A weekly email with conferences for Florida administrators
- FASA Legalese: A monthly e-letter with relevant court cases, findings and actions related to education
- Florida Education Directory
- Position Papers/White Papers
- Legislative Representation: Through promotion of
legislation and policy at the state and federal levels, FASA works to
ensure more than adequate support for educational programs and
operations: providing members with weekly legislative updates, calls to
action, and management of political action committees.
- Limited consultation with FASA’s general council
- Legal Defense Assistance: The FASA legal defense
plan is provided with membership. Upon authorization, a threatened
member may engage their attorney of choice and FASA will pay up to
$6,000 per incident toward the legal fees, on a 50% matching basis. No
one is immune to charges and FASA will be there to support your defense.
- Financial and Retirement Planning:
A variety of outstanding financial programs including TSAs, mutual
funds, annuities, and life insurance are available through VALIC. The
fee for a personal financial consultation and plan is waived for FASA
members (Planning session $495.00 value).
- Liberty Mutual Auto Insurance Discounts: FASA members receive 10% discount on auto policies, 24 hour emergency roadside assistance and 24 hour claim service, plus a special waiver of deductible for vandalism that occurs on school property or at a school related function.
Download the FASA Membership Value Flyer and Registration Form HERE.
Please preview additional member benefits when joining FASA and one of our partner national associations: